About this Blog

Welcome to my blog! Please join me on my wonderful adventure as an Art Teacher. There is always something new going on!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Snow Days and Square 1

With all the snow days we have had I was worried that some of the kids wouldn't be able to finish their Square 1 projects on time.  Never underestimate a child!!  Some kids took the work home, some stayed in at recess, while others worked like crazy in class to get their projects finished in time for me to send them UPS by our deadline which was the 18th of February.  This project is always a lot of fun for the kids and me too.  It is basically a free draw with the only rules being..no blood, guts, gore or violence and no artwork that belongs to somebody else.  I figure it's never to young to begin to learn about copyright laws.  The kids are free to design their own project.  Their free stickers are due into the schools on March 8th.  This means that they will most likely go home with the kids on March 9th.  I like to send the stickers from both schools home on the same day.  Anyways-while I was packing the boxes for UPS I grabbed the camera and took some pictures-enjoy!





























No comments: